- WebinarImpacts of COVID-19 and the Outlook for an Economic Recovery in 2021 – Insights from the OECD
- PodcastLooking Beyond 2020: The COVID-19 Fall Semester
- PodcastWhat We Leave Behind: Timothy Findley’s Life and Impact
- PodcastThe Humanness of the Job: The COVID-19 Fall Semester
- PodcastThe People Who Shape Us: Timothy Findley’s Life and Impact
- WebinarImpacts of COVID-19 on Education and Remote Learning. What comes next?
- PodcastTime to Implement: The COVID-19 Fall Semester
- WebinarDissertations Development: Giving Students the Tools to Produce Better Outcomes
- PodcastThe Early Days: Timothy Findley’s Life and Impact
- WebinarScience, the press, and the public: Working with authors to convey research results
- PodcastBuilding a Plan: The COVID-19 Fall Semester
- PodcastThe Man Behind the Words: Timothy Findley’s Life and Impact
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as, with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.