- PodcastThe Queer Evangelist: Getting into Politics
- PodcastThe Queer Evangelist: “It’s Been Quite a Life”
- WebinarElevating Women in Science
- WebinarClosing the Gaps with Professional Development: Strategies to Support Educators in a Changing Learning Environment
- WebinarWhen You Picture a Scientist, Who Do You See? A panel conversation on advancing diversity and inclusion in STEM.
- PodcastMIT Press’s Direct to Open: Changing Conditions in the Scholarly Ecosystem
- WebinarA Librarian’s Guide to MathSciNet
- PodcastMIT Press’s Direct to Open: Bridging the Library and Press Divide
- PodcastMIT Press’s Direct to Open: Determining Success and Incentives
- WebinarHow Miami Dade College’s digital library supports remote learning during COVID-19
- PodcastMIT Press’s Direct to Open: Exploratory Phase No More
- WebinarTransforming Course Reserves to Improve Learning and Faculty Engagement
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as, with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.