- WebinarThe Inside-Out Library – How OA is Changing the Role of the Librarian
- PodcastEkow Eshun on Afrofuturism, Black Speculative Thought, and In the Black Fantastic
- WebinarEthical and Productive: Considering Generative Artificial Intelligence Citation Across Learning and Research
- WebinarSymbiosis with the Research Office – The Library’s Role in Capturing, Tracking, and Understanding Research Impact
- WebinarChoosing Your Words in APA Style: Best Practices for Clear, Precise, and Inclusive Writing
- PodcastThe Contemporary Leonard Cohen: Secular Sainthood, the Archives, and boygenius
- PodcastThe Contemporary Leonard Cohen: Reappraisal and Criticism in Canada and Abroad
- WebinarAcademic Library Support and Services for the Research Community through Scientific Data Sharing
- PodcastThe Contemporary Leonard Cohen: Exploring Nietzsche and Gossip
- WebinarTorture, State Violence and Political Prisoners: Exploring the Global Human Rights Movement through the Amnesty International Archives
- WebinarInclusive and Ethical AI for Academic Libraries
- PodcastThe Contemporary Leonard Cohen: The 2016 US Elections, SNL, and Applying Contemporaneity
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven features a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.
The TIE Podcast explores equity, diversity, and inclusion in higher education. TIE editor in chief Alexia Hudson-Ward interviews thought leaders from across the profession, including academic librarians, administrators, faculty, and authors to explore a range of topics to address DEIA through a pedagogical, scholarly, curatorial, and workplace/professional lens. The TIE Podcast is part of the Toward Inclusive Excellence content vertical, which includes weekly blog posts and periodic webinars.
Libtech Insights Podcast
Brought to you by Choice, the producer of The Authority File and TIE podcasts, the LTI Podcast is an ongoing series about the changes in library and education technology—big and small—that affect the day-to-day lives of academic librarians and their communities. LTI Podcast episodes feature interviews with academic librarians, administrators, technologists, and thought leaders that explore a variety of topics centered in a scholarly and workplace context. The LTI podcast is part of the LibTech Insights content vertical, which features a variety of other content formats.