- PodcastLibraries and Archives in the Digital Age: Navigating the Flood of Information
- PodcastLibraries and Archives in the Digital Age: Let’s Talk Politics
- WebinarImpacts of COVID-19: How STI systems responded to the crisis, and the challenges that lie ahead
- PodcastLibraries and Archives in the Digital Age: Background, Forum, and Fruition
- PodcastEquity and Vulnerabilities II: What We Can Learn from a COVID-19 Spring
- PodcastEquity and Vulnerabilities: What We Can Learn from a COVID-19 Spring
- WebinarJob Creation and Local Economic Development 2020: Rebuilding Better
- PodcastGovernment Response and Accountability II: What We Can Learn from a COVID-19 Spring
- WebinarNew Trends in Business Education: What Librarians Need to Know
- WebinarTeaching Environmental Justice with Documentaries
- PodcastGovernment Response and Accountability: What We Can Learn from a COVID-19 Spring
- WebinarImpacts of COVID-19 and the Outlook for an Economic Recovery in 2021 – Insights from the OECD
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as, with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.