- WebinarUncovering archival materials in AM’s Africa and the New Imperialism: European Borders on the African Continent, 1870-1914
- PodcastBuilding Skills for Student Success: Pandemic Impacts and Strategies for the Future
- WebinarThe role of the library in the DEI journey: Creating, promoting, and measuring inclusive practices
- PodcastSupporting DEI and Patron Needs with Strategic Collection Management: Updating Operational Practices and Easing the Buying Experience
- WebinarInclusive Workplace Practices to Support Mental Health in Higher Education
- PodcastBuilding Skills for Student Success: Creating and Maintaining Partnerships
- PodcastSupporting DEI and Patron Needs with Strategic Collection Management: Market Perspectives on Pain Points, Production, and Adoption
- PodcastBuilding Skills for Student Success: The Library’s Role
- WebinarBeyond Bibliometrics – Using Scopus to Assess Collections and Support Faculty
- PodcastSupporting DEI and Patron Needs with Strategic Collection Management: Introduction to Rittenhouse Book Distributors
- PodcastBuilding Skills for Student Success: Characterizing Success and Today’s Learning Environment
- WebinarPLA Webinar – Empowering Communities with Creativity: CRAFT & HOBBY
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven features a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.
The TIE Podcast explores equity, diversity, and inclusion in higher education. TIE editor in chief Alexia Hudson-Ward interviews thought leaders from across the profession, including academic librarians, administrators, faculty, and authors to explore a range of topics to address DEIA through a pedagogical, scholarly, curatorial, and workplace/professional lens. The TIE Podcast is part of the Toward Inclusive Excellence content vertical, which includes weekly blog posts and periodic webinars.
Libtech Insights Podcast
Brought to you by Choice, the producer of The Authority File and TIE podcasts, the LTI Podcast is an ongoing series about the changes in library and education technology—big and small—that affect the day-to-day lives of academic librarians and their communities. LTI Podcast episodes feature interviews with academic librarians, administrators, technologists, and thought leaders that explore a variety of topics centered in a scholarly and workplace context. The LTI podcast is part of the LibTech Insights content vertical, which features a variety of other content formats.