- PodcastPreparing Diverse Students for Success in the Academic and Private Sectors: The “Problem” of the Leaky Pipeline
- PodcastThe Academic Library (Not Quite) Post-Pandemic: How to Do More with Less
- WebinarImproving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Scholarly Publications: A Panel Discussion
- PodcastPreparing Diverse Students for Success in the Academic and Private Sectors: The PhD Project and GSU’s DEI Database
- WebinarEmerging from COVID-19 – Building Back Better: Essential Reforms for a More Resilient, Sustainable, and Inclusive Economic Recovery
- PodcastThe Academic Library (Not Quite) Post-Pandemic: Tracking E-Content Engagement
- PodcastA conversation with the Head of the OECD’s Washington Office, Will Davis, on Priorities and Processes
- WebinarManaging your library with FOLIO, the all-new Library Services Platform
- PodcastAiding the Scholarly Journey: Using the Humanities to Change the Culture
- WebinarEmerging from COVID-19 – A Green Transition: Ensuring a Fair and Equitable Recovery
- WebinarGone Phishing: Service Continuity after a Cyber Attack
- PodcastAiding the Scholarly Journey: The Humanities Take on Societal Crises
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as, with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.