- WebinarThe changing face of children’s literature, ca.1820-1920
- PodcastPurposeful or Indulgent? Everyday Solidarity
- WebinarUsing past research to solve today’s global pandemic: The power of Nature archives
- WebinarHow to Uncover Diverse Voices for Research and Teaching: Strategies with Primary Source Archives
- PodcastPurposeful or Indulgent? Differentiating Leisure from Recreation
- WebinarBuilding a digital library to support remote learning during COVID-19
- PodcastPurposeful or Indulgent? How We Define Free Time
- WebinarEquity and Access in the Age of COVID-19: How Academic Libraries Can Build a Better Digital Content Strategy
- PodcastThe Lone Wolf: A Look Back at 18th-Century Executive Power, Moderates, and Revolution
- WebinarSick of COVID-19? Listen in for the source on the latest research, drug development and treatments
- WebinarQualitative Collection Assessment — Building Authoritative and Accessible Collections
- WebinarBest practices for acquiring and implementing an eBook collection
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as, with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.