- WebinarThe Future of the Digital Library: Leveraging Digital Content in an In-Person Learning Environment
- PodcastThe Myth of the COVID-Transformed Workplace: The Changing Role of Higher Education
- WebinarDrawing Disability, Framing Activism: Comics and Graphic Narratives for Interdisciplinary Teaching and Research
- WebinarIntroducing MLA Handbook Plus: The Digital Subscription Platform
- PodcastThe Myth of the COVID-Transformed Workplace: How to Sustain Positive Initiatives
- PodcastTIE Podcast Fall Semester: A Conversation with Martha Jones
- PodcastThe Myth of the COVID-Transformed Workplace: Are Changes Long-lasting or Temporary?
- PodcastEmerging Space Markets: Looking at Space Debris and the Latest Trends
- PodcastEmerging Space Markets: Today’s Major Players and Investments
- WebinarThe Value of Immigrant Experiences: Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Across the Curriculum – A Conversation with Laila Lalami
- PodcastEmerging Space Markets: Privatizing the Business Model
- PodcastEmerging Space Markets: Unpacking Space Commercialization
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.
Brought to you by Choice, the producer of the Patron Driven and The Authority File podcasts, the TIE Podcast is a new series about equity, diversity, and inclusion in higher education. TIE editor in chief Alexia Hudson-Ward interviews thought leaders from across the profession, including academic librarians, administrators, faculty, and authors to explore a range of topics to address DEIA through a pedagogical, scholarly, curatorial, and workplace/professional lens. The TIE Podcast is part of the Toward Inclusive Excellence content vertical, which includes weekly blog posts and periodic webinars.