- WebinarLeveraging the 21st Century Library: Opportunities for Collaboration to Support Student Success
- WebinarHow will libraries deliver a sustainable future?
- PodcastEthics and Integrity in Educational Contexts: The Challenges Educators Face Today
- PodcastEthics and Integrity in Educational Contexts: Changes and Disruptions in the Field
- PodcastEthics and Integrity in Educational Contexts: Introduction, History, and Audience
- PodcastLooking at Community Music: Can It Thrive Within Higher Education?
- PodcastAnthropocene Geopolitics: Climate Change Effects and Future Policies
- PodcastLooking at Community Music: Activism, Resources, and Current Movements
- PodcastAnthropocene Geopolitics: Living in a Globalized World
- PodcastLooking at Community Music: Music-Making in Prisons
- PodcastAnthropocene Geopolitics: Our Current Geological Age
- WebinarBest practices to make accessibility services more visible online and web content more accessible
Sign up for a free webinar
Stay current on library trends and discover more about where the field is headed. Industry experts lead these sponsored, 60-minute, interactive presentations, which cover topic like digital publishing, research trends, and open access.
The Authority File podcast
This podcast provides insight on the academic library market through conversations with representatives of some of the biggest and most innovative companies influencing it, as well as with authors of insightful books, librarians who are transforming their field, and academics whose research is laying the groundwork for the future.
Patron Driven is a new series featuring a multi-episode narrative format. Each podcast series will showcase, through interviews and story-telling, the breakthrough programs, hard-won advocacy, community connections–and the personalities behind them–that librarians are achieving all across academe.
Brought to you by Choice, the producer of the Patron Driven and The Authority File podcasts, the TIE Podcast is a new series about equity, diversity, and inclusion in higher education. TIE editor in chief Alexia Hudson-Ward interviews thought leaders from across the profession, including academic librarians, administrators, faculty, and authors to explore a range of topics to address DEIA through a pedagogical, scholarly, curatorial, and workplace/professional lens. The TIE Podcast is part of the Toward Inclusive Excellence content vertical, which includes weekly blog posts and periodic webinars.